About Save All Children International
Who We Are
Our mission is to save children from hunger, poverty, disease, abuse and violence. We are a global child advocacy and empowerment organization that supports grassroots humanitarian efforts to improve children’s health, nutrition, safety, education, and quality of life through collaboration, awareness, and fundraising for children’s causes.
To maximize the impact of our efforts, we collaborate with other non-profit organizations which fall under the 501(c)(3) section of the Internal Revenue Code and are operated exclusively as NGOs for charitable and educational purposes.
What We Do
Save All Children International is organized to help children’s charities:
- Become legally registered as NGOs in their country
- Locate individual and corporate donors
- Apply for grants to support your organization’s mission
- Build or expand your online and social media presence
- Locate volunteers to help support your organization’s mission
Save All Children International is a non-profit corporation and operates exclusively for charitable and educational purposes within the meaning of Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.