About Save All Children International
Who We AreOur mission is to save children from hunger, poverty, disease, abuse and violence. We are a global child advocacy and empowerment organization that supports grassroots humanitarian efforts to improve children’s health, nutrition, safety, education, and quality of life through collaboration, awareness, and fundraising for children’s causes. To maximize the impact of our efforts, we collaborate with other non-profit organizations which fall under the 501(c)(3) section of the Internal Revenue Code and are operated exclusively as NGOs for charitable and educational purposes.
What We DoSave All Children International is organized to help children’s charities:
- Become legally registered as NGOs in their country
- Assist with financial planning
- Locate individual and corporate donors
- Apply for grants to support your organization’s mission
- Build or expand your online and social media presence
- Locate volunteers to help support your organization’s mission
Evegenia Cher – Founder
Eve is a traveling humanitarian and has volunteered in India, Turkey and the United States. Eve earned a degree in Community and Human Services in New York and has devoted her life to helping children around the world. As the founder of SACI Evegenia utilizes her skills and resources to make a difference in the lives of hundreds of children in need. No cause is more important to Evegenia than helping to alleviate the suffering of children.